Our maintenance team assisted in the small tasks during the Clubhouse Upgrade Project to help cut down on unnecessary
- Moved offices to squash court for the duration of the clubhouse project and moved offices back into clubhouse on
- Removed temporary tiles from squash court offices and reinstalled them in our control room
- Moved old unused furniture and equipment into stores and helped with placement of our new furniture
- Painted road markings for the clubhouse parking area
- Built 2 fibre manholes where fibre was damaged during construction
- Installed an IT Cabinet for the housing of our new Network which facilitates our new offices as well as newly installed Wifi
which is freely available to all residents making use of the clubhouse facilities.
- Manufactured & installed new covers for our data manholes around the clubhouse.
- Installed gas cage in courtyard for gas bottles
- Installed stormwater pipes to divert water away from building