Meyersdal Eco Estate offers exlusive residential opportunities for the individual wanting to enjoy living close to nature and insisting on the highest standard of the natural environment. Meyersdal Eco Estate encapsulates the natural beauty and splendour of the Klipriviersberg and highveld flora in a secure private estate. Only ten minutes south of Johannesburg, nestled in the Klipriviersberg - the exlusive upmarket Meyersdal Eco Estate forms part of the greater one thousand one hundred hectare Meyersdal Nature Estate. An environmental paradise with wide open unspoiled nature areas. The Estate creates a lifestyle that enhances the relationship between man and nature while preserving and protecting endangered flora and fauna species.
The Estate & Facilities
- 343 Large Residential stands - ranging from 750 sqm up to 4000sqm.
- Magnificent setting overlooking wildlife and fauna.
- Clubhouse consists of Estate Management offices, Pub/Lounge for resident's convenience. Function hall with large patio for weddings or special occassions.
- Conveniently situated near kindergarten, primary and high schools, churches and within easy reach of Alberton City, Meyersdal Mall, The Glen, Bedford Centre, N12 and R59 highways.
- 16 Kilometers of Mountain Bike Track to explore the wildlife and fauna.
- 3 Dams with 5 indigenous fish species. The catch and release principle is encouraged.
- 14 Game species ranging from Kudo to Steenbuck.
- 98 Bird Species recorded thus far.
- 7km Hiking Trail.
- 24-hour estate security - state of the art control room, entire perimeter fence under cctv surveillance, controlled access and security patrols.
- Squash Court.
- Tennis Courts.
- Secure lifestyle in a tranquil environment.
- Camp Site and 2 Viewing decks for lovely sun downers with your loved ones.